Westport Marina - aerial image courtesy Google Maps
Things To Do
- Explore the Channel Islands Harbor
- The harbor is a perfect place to take the family and have an adventure. From boat rides and kayaking, to shopping and excellent dining, it’s easy to spend an entire day enjoying everything the harbor has to offer. Enjoy a nice bike ride, Wheel Fun Rental, or walk around the harbor, relax along the waterfront, visit the Maritime Museum! The possibilities are endless.
- Tour Channel Islands with Channel Islands Kayak Center
- We are basically a stone’s throw away from the glorious islands, so why not take a tour? Known as one of the most exciting Kayak destinations in the world, tour with Channel Islands Kayak Center to see the breathtaking crystal clear water and experience some of the most incredible sea-caves in the world.
- Adventure with Marine Emporium Landing, The Gateway to the Channel Islands
- Marine Emporium Landing offers activities, food and shopping. Pick up fishing tackle and gear, rent a boat, go on a harbor cruise, visit the salon and day spa; it’s up to you! There’s something for everyone! Marine Emporium Landing provides the major attractions for thousands of visitors every year.
- Appreciate some history at the Channel Islands Maritime Museum
- Beautiful artwork, incredible WWII memorabilia, and the home of the most beautiful and detailed models of ships throughout the ages. Spend some time with the whole family and be sure to visit the observation deck where you’ll find spectacular views of the harbor and surrounding areas.
- Visit the California Welcome Center
- You can get a small taste of local wines, gifts, and souvenirs, and free maps and brochures right in the shop, and the friendly staff is there 7 days a week to help answer any questions you might have about the area, and help make your travel plans!